****- Shocking Retirement Trailer During Tosh.0

Inspiration From Tosh.0

There’s a large part of me that is envious of people who can draw. I look at the work of people like Neil Gaiman, Alecos Popadatos, and TheNintendoTheory and wonder why I can’t do that. Perhaps I lack the patience, perhaps I lack the skill, perhaps I lack the artistic vision but I simply can’t draw to save my life. I can craft a pretty good story, I seem to have the patience for that, but drawing fails me.

I should probably develop the skill to draw, if only so I won’t have to contract my book covers when I do start getting published. Or perhaps I should develop skills as a psychic. Then I could get away with crap like this.




No-More (Really? A Pun? Really?)

On March 10th, All-Star shortshop Normar Garciaparra officially announced his retirement from professional baseball. When asked what he plans to do with his time, Mr. Garciaparra said, “I’m going home to fuck my wife, Mia Hamm.”




My Video Game Diary- 3/10/10

Final Fantasy games are what I cut my teeth on as a gamer. Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy X still rank among my favorite games. There was a time where I owned every Final Fantasy game released in North America. Hell, I bought a PS3 three years ago to play Final Fantasy XIII. So, in keeping with my Final Fantasy fandom, I spent Tuesday, March 9th playing the beta for Blur.

Blur is such a blast. It’s like Need For Speed: Underground with elements of Mario Kart if it was done well. The races in Blur are fast, competitive, and filled with action and explosions.

I do plan on starting Final Fantasy XIII soon, assuming I don’t get distracted by another exploding game, but for the rest of this week I’m playing Blur.



Tulsa Who?

On March 10th, Olympic sprinter Marion Jones announced that she had signed with the Tulsa Shock of the WNBA. Miss Jones said of her motivation to play professional basketball, “I needed money to afford another cycle of The Clear.”



My Video Game Diary 3/11/10

Wait- Blur is an Activison game? Damnit! After the Infinity Ward incident I vowed to boycott all Activision products until the lawsuits are settled! Final Fantasy XIII, here I come!




You Will Die Trailer

My beta key for Blur came courtesy of DerrickH of Dead Pixel Live. Here is a game he made that is available right now on the Xbox Live Indie Game service. Enjoy!

No comments: