Anouncement Delayed

Dear people who read my blog,

I fully intended to use this post to publically announce exactly what Project Seifer is and when it would be made available to the public. I held off on this announcement untill Project Seifer was complete and in a state where it was ready to be made available to the public. As of last Sunday both of those requirements were met and I started hyping the announcement. However, things changed on Thursday.
On Wednesday I noticed that my anti-virus software was telling me that someone was invading my laptop. On Thursday morning I started running a virus scan on my laptop. I also triggered another virus scan from another anti-virus software I have and ran Spybot as well. About half an hour in I wanted to balance my checkbook and check my email, so I started to open those programs as well. I had five huge programs running at once, I was asking for my laptop to fail. My laptop did in fact break in a manner which I did not know how to fix, requiring me to have to get it repaired by the manufacturer.

This is what caused the change in the status of Project Seifer. My laptop is the only place where I had a final version of Project Seifer (DUMBASS!). For this reason Project Seifer is currently in a state where it is complete but not in a state where it is ready to be released to the public. This means that the release of Project Seifer, as well as the announcement of what Project Seifer is, must be unfortunately delayed. This delay is purely caused by dumb mistakes on my part. The first being not having another copy of Project Seifer on another device than my laptop, the second being taxing my laptop in a way that would cause it to break (DUMBASS!).

I hope this delay will not last long. The laptop I have is a PC Laptop, a local Utah company, and came with a free lifetime parts and service warantee. This means that I was able to drop off my laptop to be repaired at the store I bought it from the day it broke and that the repair should cost me nothing. I even recieved a voicemail message at work today from the person repairing it asking me to call him on Monday. I hope this message brings me good news.

As it stands I am without my laptop, stressing over the status of my Money, iTunes, and Project Seifer files, typing this post up on my parent's POS HP computer, drinking a bottle of Heineken, and eating some Panda Express. I hope at least some of this changes come Monday. I am mentally prepared for the worst which I hope does not come.
Stay Care
Hunter Red
Redertainment
(Insert additional alises here)

No comments: