Romantically Mining Screaming Politicians

Politician
By Hunter Red

I see the two of you sitting across the way.
I see you
Taking, laughing, connecting,
Generally being engrossed with eachother,
Loving eachother,
Reveling in the closeless you two share.

I see the two of you,
I watch you,
I am jealous of you,
I am envious of you,
I see that you have what I do not,
What the world has denied me,
I see you and I hate you

I decide as I am sitting there,
As I am watching you,
You,
And I make a decision.
I will use my influence,
I will use my position,
I will use my power,
And I will make you miserable,
As miserable as I am.
No.
More.

I will bring a mighty weight down upon you,
A weight that, even thought you will surely try,
Is inescapable.
A weight that is weilded by me, people like me,
And, most importantly, not you,
You unworthy scum.

I will use this weight to prevent you from having
What I want,
But has been denied to me.
You will be cast aside,
Cast down,
Through the actions of many,
And in the mind of you
Because of what I do
To you

You will not have what I desire
Because of me,
Because of my hatred for you.
And even if you try to attain
What I fervently wish I had,
Because of me,
Because of me!
You will not enjoy it.



Overlooked Ruby

If you venture into a mine, long since abandoned by it's owner, you can often find little gems in the less traveled sections of the mine. Often these are gems that have been overlooked by those who were digging the mine. Sometimes these gems are ones that were discarded, either because the gem was not what the mine owner was looking for, or the gem was not of an attractive market value. If you venture into these abandoned mines and find these abandoned gems, they can often sparkle in your eyes and, in a soft subtle way, speak to the holder. The holder can hear the gem say things to them that they find to be sweet, alluring, and just what they needed to hear at the moment. Sometimes, on a very rare occasion, that gem can say to the holder, "Hello. My name is Hunter."



We Want Answers!

Hunter Red is sitting in his office reading, shockingly enough, the newspaper. Specifically, Hunter is reading the Salt Lake Tribune. While Hunter is reading the newspaper, he comes across a story that, while reading it, causes his face to contort in distressing ways. Eventually Hunter angrily throws down his newspaper, storms out of his office, and begins to pound on the office door of his boss, Rodger Red.

Hunter Red- Rodger! RODGER! I just read something in the newspaper. Rodger! (Pound Pound Pound) RODGER! There's a news story that says that The Redertainment Corporation Of America might run out of money come winter. Rodger! (Pound Pound Pound Pound Pound) RODGER! Are you going to say anything about this? Are you going to refute this? Is this story false? Were you going to tell Julia, Liz, 5toz, or me about this? Rodger! RODGER! (More Vigorous Pound Pound Pound) Damn it, I know you're in there! Get out here and answer these questions. Rodger RODGER! RODGER!!! (Continued Pounding Untill The Scene Fades To Black)


END SCENE

No comments: