T.O.T.R.C.O.A.E.E.E.B!!!


The Official The Redertainment Corporation Of America Electronic Entertainment Expo Blogwrapupthing!!!
The 18th Annual Electronic Entertainment Expo was held in Los Angeles, California, USA, this past week.  Not being a big shot video game guy, I did not to go Los Angeles, California, USA, to attend The 18th Annual Electronic Entertainment Expo.  Instead of going to The 18th Annual Electronic Entertainment Expo, I stayed at home and followed the coverage from The Official Offices of The Redertainment Corporation Of America.  At least that is what I intended to do.  However, some complications arose that impacted my intent.
The Official Carpets in The Official Offices of The Redertainment Corporation Of America are currently being cleaned.  Rather than being cleaned with a traditional carpet cleaning machine, The President of The Redertainment Corporation Of America, Rodger Red, felt it was necessary to clean The Official Carpets in The Official Offices of The Redertainment Corporation Of America with a chemical compound that is incredibly noxious and not really made for human interaction.  Rodger claims that he is using this method cleaning to ensure that The Official Carpets in The Official Offices of The Redertainment Corporation Of America are cleaned properly.  I think he's doing this because this method is the more expensive method and Rodger Red wants to waste money.
By the way, the whole bit before where I was repeating in full the title of the carpets that are in the offices was only done because Rodger Red mandated it to be so.  Any time we refer to the offices of RCOA, the building that RCOA is in, or any of the equipment that RCOA uses, that product, place, person, thing, etc., must be referred to in a way that become very very annoying upon repetition.  I can not think of a good reason why Rodger Red wants this to be done, but he is very insistent that it is done in the way that he wants.  I'm sure that I will get a thorough tongue lashing after Rodger reads this paragraph.  Of course, that would require him to actually come into the offices, which is something he hasn't done in several months.
Instead of going to the office to work, I worked from home.  That is, I attempted to work from home.  Come, join me on my journey as I attempt to keep up with all the news that came out during E3.
On Sunday, Nintendo held a Pre-E3 press conference.  I found out about this on Twitter the night it was held.  I did not see the Nintendo Pre-E3 press conference.  I did not even attempt to watch it.  I was busy with other projects.  That project: Project Get Wicked Hammered On Locally Produced Microbrew Beer.
On Monday, I attempted to watch the Microsoft E3 Press Briefing online.  Again, I attempted to do this.  Apparently even though I pay out the nose for it, my at home internet connection is not of a sufficient speed to allow me to watch live streaming video.  Also, the damn connection kept on disconnecting.  Sure, I could have watched the press conference on Spike TV, in fact I should have watched the press conference on Spike.  However, when I get angry I get very belligerent and closed minded.  The following is a series of notes I made while the press conference was going on:

I'm trying to watch the press conference online.
I should be able to watch the press conference online.
Why isn't it working?
GODDAMNMOTHERFUCKINGPIECEOFGODDAMNSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
After the Microsoft E3 Press Briefing was a press briefing held by Electronic Arts.  While I was attempting to watch this press briefing, I found out about the Microsoft Press Briefing airing on Spike.  The following is a series of notes I made while the Electronic Arts press briefing was going on:

FUCK!
FUCK IT ALL TO HELL!
What the fuck do I pay CenturyLink for?
What the fuck don't these fucking people understand about I want to watch video online without it disconnecting, buffering, or pulling some other kind of bullshit!
FUCK!
I could have watched the Microsoft thing on Spike?  WHO THE FUCK WAS SUPPOSTED TO TELL ME!!!
Fucking spellcheck, it's supposted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After I calmed down by once again accomplishing Project Get Wicked Hammered On Locally Produced Microbrew Beer, I attempted to watch the Nintendo E3 Press Conference on Tuesday.  Once again, attempted.  The following is a series of notes which I hope will not be used to prove I'm insane:

Okay, let's try this again.  Let's hope that CenturyLink finally has it's shit together.
Okay, it's starting.
Hey, it works!
I can see the press conference.
Yay!
Hey, look!  There's Miya-
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!!!
Why is it bullshitting on me now!
SHIT ON A BICYCLE!
I'm about ready to tempt inhaling noxious fumes at the office to use their not-bullshit connection to actually watch this.
Fuck.
I did not even attempt to watch the Ubisoft E3 Press Conference that was held after the Nintendo Press Conference on Tuesday.  I'm told there were boobs.  I would have liked to see those boobs.  However, I have CenturyLink DSL, and CenturyLink DSL is fucking bullshit.
During The 18th Annual Electronic Entertainment Expo, many things were learned by many people about many products that they are excited to purchase.  What did I learn?
I'm getting Comcast Xfinity cable internet this week.  Seriously, fuck CenturyLink.



We have tolerated you.  We have endured you.  Now, we will end you.

Volume 11 by Hunter Red.  Serialization to start August 7th and continue every Tuesday and Thursday thereafter on redertainment.com

No comments: