Project Buy A House: The Situation: 4/16/2015

Every weekday I am reminded what I am working for.  What I am sacrificing for.  What I am putting myself through torture for.  Every weekday I am reminded what I want, and that is to be rid of it.

Rid of this situation that I am currently engaged in, over which I have no influence or say.  This thing that I am engaged in, which is not my responsibility.  This thing that I am engaged in, which is not my fault.  This thing that I am engaged in, this thing that I can not put to an end.  The only thing I can do is end my participation in it.

The person who is responsible for this situation that I am currently engaged in cannot be bothered to do anything to put it to an end, but I can do something to end my participation in it.  He will not like this.  He who perpetuates this situation will not like that I will end my participation in it.  Ask me if I care.

Project Buy A House.  That is my way out.  Project Buy A House is not how this situation will end, but Project Buy A House is how I will FINALLY be rid of it.

No comments: