A Certain Woman

There's something I've noticed recently. In every school/workplace/charitable organization, there's one certain woman. This person is respected, revered, honored, or even worshiped by those that are lucky enough to be her friends. These people pledge absolute allegiance to her, and defend her to the ends of the Earth against those who wish to bring her down.

This woman illicits a different response amongst those on the outside. These people question her at every level. They question her true potential. They question the method she uses to spread her message. They question her honor and motivations toward those around her. These people even question her followers, even to the point of questioning their mental capacities.

I was once one of the people who tried to bring down this certain woman. I insulted her in ways that I had never insulted someone of the female persuasion. However, recently, I was granted an audience with this certain person. After several long and very enjoyable sessions with this certain woman, I have truly accepted her into my life. I support her, defend her, even give freely to her.

In fact, I think I may have fallen. Yes, I am ready to proclaim for all within the sound of my keyboard to hear. I am in love...

with Wii

HRW+NW Forever

No comments: