Black Hand-Sized Plastic Cylinders

GameStop Sells Sex Toys?


Robin and Hunter are sitting in Robin's office. Robin is writing up a review of Miss March and Hunter is level grinding in Final Fantasy XIII. Robin's intern Eric rolls in on his wheelchair with several packages on his lap.

Eric- Miss Anderson, I have your mail.
Robin- Thank you Eric.
Eric- Do you have anything else for me to do?
Robin- I don't know. Hunter, what did you do with your intern?
Hunter- Spencer? I abused that little shit.
Robin- Yeah, but I can't abuse a guy in a wheelchair.
Eric- Why not? My girlfriend does it all the time.

There is a short pause.

Robin- Eric, go ask Liz how her kids are.
Hunter- Honey, there's a difference between abuse and torture.

Eric puts Robin's mail on her desk and rolls out of Robin's office. Robin looks over her mail and sees a cardboard box amongst her haul. Robin opens her package and pulls out the contents, two black plastic objects slightly longer than her hands.

Hunter- What is that?
Robin- I don't know.
Hunter- You know what that looks like?
Robin- A dilldo, but why would anyone send me a dilldo at work?
Hunter- Perhaps it's an early wedding present. We are registered at The Blue Boutique.
Robin- True.
Hunter- Why are we registered at an adult novelty boutique anyway?
Robin- I wanted to torture your more religious relatives by making them go into a sex shop.

The two laugh. Robin looks deeper into her package and finds some pieces of paper.

Robin- Oh, wait, this isn't a dilldo.
Hunter- What is it?
Robin- It's the PS3 Move. Someone sent me the PS3 Move to review.
Hunter- Okay. Did they send you a game?

Robin looks at her package again, picks it up, dumps it out, and says-

Robin- No.
Hunter- So how are you supposed to review a controller without games that require the controller to play?

Robin looks at Hunter amorously.

Robin- Is there a way to activate the Move's rumble feature outside of gameplay?

END SCENE



This Is A Real Thing





Hunter Red For Peter Corroon For Governor Of Utah





I Openly Insult States I've Never Been In

This week nine states came out on the side of the video game industry in the upcoming appeal of California's video game legislation, Assembly Bills 1792 & 1793. These states include Boringland, Ultraboringland, Irrelevant Country, Raingrunge, The Political Sex Capital of North America, and Mormonville.



?



I don't know how to react to this clip, other than to say John Hamm is the sexiest man alive.

No comments: