Economic Theory Of Olden Times

The Red Question- Dominique Strauss-Kahn

On an raised stage, two chairs it with two people sitting in them as the lights turn up revealing them.

Julia Diana Bobbi- Good evening, and welcome to the 10.10 Billion Dollar Question. I am your host Julia Diana Bobbi. Before I introduce the contestant, we have a word from our sponsor.

Exxon Mobile is proud to bring you the prize for the 10.10 Billion Dollar Question. Exxon Mobile, we have that much money. Exxon Mobile, gasoline, bitches!

Julia Diana Bobbi- Welcome back. Our contestant tonight on the 10.10 Billion Dollar Question is Dominique Strauss-Kahn. Mr. Strauss-Kahn is a french citizen currently in New York for a reason he does not wish to discuss. Doominque, it's great to have you here.
DSK- It's great to be hear. You have very attractive breasts.

Julia is creeped out by this comment.

Julia Diana Bobbi- Okay thanks. Are you ready to play the game?
DSK- You have very shapely legs.
Julia Diana Bobbi- I'll take that as a yes. Dominique, I will give you three questions.
DSK- I'd like to give you something.

Julia starts rummaging around in her purse.

DSK- Do you have protection in there, because I'm not into that.

Julia pulls a canister of mace out of her purse.

Julia Diana Bobbi- Sir, if you don't stop making passes at me, I will use this mace on you.

Dominique looks at Julia and her mace spray in the way that gives off a kind of Bond villain vibe.

DSK- How did you know I was into that fetish?

Julia looks at Dominique sternly then puts her mace canister away, then attempts to press on.

Julia Diana Bobbi- Dominique, I'm going to give you three questions. If you answer all three of these questions correctly, you will win the 10.10 Billion Dollar prize. Do you have a plan for this money?
DSK- Can I buy your underwear?
Julia Diana Bobbi- You are a very gross person. Are you ready to play the game?
DSK- I am always ready.
Julia Diana Bobbi- Lets play the game.

An over blow light display is triggered, ending with Julia and Dominique still sitting on the same raised platform as before.

Julia Diana Bobbi- Dominique, what is Marginalism?
DSK- Marginalism refers to the use of marginal concepts in economic theory.
Julia Diana Bobbi- Correct. What is The Four Asian Tigers?
DSK- The Four Asian Tigers or Asian Dragons is a term used in reference to the highly developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan after 1970.
Julia Diana Bobbi- Correct. Only one question left before you win the big prize.
DSK- Which is you?
Julia Diana Bobbi- Dominique, what is no?

Dominique gets a strange look on his face.

DSK- Excuse me?
Julia Diana Bobbi- What is no?
DSK- No?
Julia Diana Bobbi- What is no?

Dominique thinks for a second, then says-

DSK- I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with that concept.
Julia Diana Bobbi- What?
DSK- I am not familiar with the concept of no.
Julia Diana Bobbi- Really?
DSK- Yes, can you tell me what no is?
Julia Diana Bobbi- I'm not going to do that. Perhaps you can learn the concept of no in jail.
DSK- I can teach you many things. For instance, do you know what a Savoie Handstand is?
Julia Diana Bobbi- I am going away now. If you follow me, there are very large people with very large guns who will stop you.
DSK- No one can stop me, for I am rich.
Julia Diana Bobbi- Rich people still get shot. Well, that's all for the 10.10 Billion Dollar Question, I am Julia Diana Bobbi. I'm going to leave now before this creepy French man get any closer to me. Goodnight.

The lights start to dim on the raised platform. As the do so, Julia gets out of her chair and sprints off stage. Dominique starts after her, but can't go very quickly as he is old.


END SCENE



No comments: