Red Reviews Vita Sale Prices


Red Review: Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Vita)
 Hunter Red is sitting in his office working on Project Journal when his phone begins to ring.

Hunter Red-  Hello?
5toz Orgy-  Hunter.
5toz Orgy is the security guard for The Official Offices Of The Redertainment Corporation Of America.

Hunter Red-  Hey Toz, what's up?
5toz Orgy-  There's a delivery here for you.

Hunter Red looks out of his office door and sees the General Secretary of The Redertainment Corporation Of America, Liz, sitting at her desk working away.

Hunter Red-  Okay, why are you talking to me?  Liz deals with deliveries.
5toz Orgy-  It's not your typical delivery.
Hunter Red-  What is it?
5toz Orgy-  It's a woman.
Hunter Red-  A woman?
5toz Orgy-  Yes.
Hunter Red-  Allright, I'll be right down.

Hunter Red leaves his office and goes downstairs to where 5toz Orgy's security stand is at.  There he sees this woman.
Hunter Red looks at this woman then talks to 5toz Orgy.

Hunter Red-  Is this the delivery?
5toz Orgy-  Yes.
Hunter Red-  Who sent her.
5toz Orgy-  I don't know.  Why don't you ask her?

Hunter Red then begins to talk to the woman.

Hunter Red-  Hi.  I'm Hunter.  5toz tells me you're here to see me.
Natalie Gulbis-  Hi.  I'm Natalie Gulbis.  Clap Hands sent me.
Hunter Red-  Okay.  Why did they send you here?
Natalie Gulbis-  To play golf.
Hunter Red-  Okay.  I left my clubs at home, but I can go and get them.
Natalie Gulbis-  Okay, I can wait.
Hunter Red-  Okay, I'll be right back.
Natalie Gulbis-  Wait, before you go, I need you to do something first.
Hunter Red-  What's that?
Natalie Gulbis-  Dress me.

Hunter Red doesn't know quite what to make of this comment.

Hunter Red-  What?
Natalie Gulbis-  Dress me.  There are many styles and colours of clothes from you to choose form, but the choice is up to you.  Dress me.

Hunter Red still doesn't know what to make of this.

Hunter Red-  Okay.  I'm going to talk to my friend first before I make my decision.
Natalie Gulbis-  Okay.  I'll be waiting.

Hunter Red begins to talk again to 5toz Orgy.

Hunter Red-  Is this real?
5toz Orgy-  What do you mean?
Hunter Red-  Is this real?  Am I being setup?  Is this some sort of candid camera setup?
5toz Orgy-  No.  Why do you ask?
Hunter Red-  An amazingly attractive woman wants to play golf with me but is asking me to choose the kind of clothes she will wear first.  This does not happen in real life.  So, I want to know if this is real.
5toz Orgy-  There is one way to tell.
Hunter Red-  What's that?

5toz Orgy punches Hunter Red in the face.

Hunter Red-  Ow!  What was that for?
5toz Orgy-  Do you feel pain?
Hunter Red-  Yes, I feel pain!  You fucking punched me.
5toz Orgy-  The sensation of pain means that you are not dreaming.
Hunter Red-  I asked if this was a setup, not if it was a dream.
5toz Orgy-  Oh.  Sorry brother.

5toz Orgy looks at Natalie Gulbis still patiently waiting for Hunter Red.

5toz Orgy-  Why don't you just go with it?
Hunter Red-  What do you mean?
5toz Orgy-  Just go with it.  Don't do anything really creepy if it is a setup, but if it is real, wouldn't it be awesome?

Hunter Red looks at Natalie Gulbis, then talks to 5toz Orgy again.

Hunter Red-  Allright.  I'll go along with this.  Although, the only time I am in any way good at golf is when I play it in video game form.
5toz Orgy-  Can I come too?
Hunter Red-  I don't know.  I might have to buy a pass to do multiplayer.
5toz Orgy-  What?  That is such bullshit.
Hunter Red-  Dude, you get to play with her.

5toz Orgy looks at Natalie Gulbis again.

5toz Orgy-  I'm in.


END SCENE
 Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Vita): A



Hey!

 For the past little while, I've been contributing news to Dead Pixel Live: Loserly Edition.  One of the weeks I submitted news included a news story of several Vita titles that were to be released.  One of these titles was Michael Jackson: The Experience HD.  When this story was read on DPL:LE, I googled this game.  Among the things I found was a listing for Michael Jackson: The Experience HD on iTunes for $4.99.  The iTunes game appears to be the same as the Vita version, except for one key difference.  The Vita version sells for $39.99.  After seeing this, I decided to see if other Vita titles received similar treatment.

All prices listed are for new titles, if available.

Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Available on 3DS and Vita. 
3DS Price: $39.99
Vita Price: $29.99

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II Plus
Available on 3DS and Vita. 
3DS Price: $20.
Vita Price: $39.99

F1 2011
Available on 3DS and Vita. 
3DS Price: $39.99
Vita Price: $39.99

FIFA Soccer
Available on 3DS and Vita. 
3DS Price: $39.99
Vita Price: $39.99

Rayman Origins
Available on PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS and Microsoft Windows.

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Available on PS3, Xbox 360, and Vita
PS3 Price:  $39.99
Xbox 360 Price:  $39.99
Vita Price:  $39.99

Virtua Tennis 4
Available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Wii and PlayStation Vita.

No comments: