****- Discovering the Boundaries of Life-Life Lemon Displays

Hunter Red: Fuck Boundaries

Hello and welcome to another Hunter Red: Fuck Boundaries. I'm Hunter Red and I'm here with my camera man Dave. Say hello Dave. Oh, that's right, Dave's not supposed to speak. Okay then.

Well, I am Hunter Red and I am here in Laos. Me being here in Laos brings up an interesting question: Why the fuck would I go to Laos? I have no friends or family in Laos, no business interests in Laos, or anything else resembling a good reason to come to this country. This was not a question that was raised by my girlfriend, or Dave, or Dave's wife, or Dave's girlfriend. Oh crap, was I not supposed to mention that?

Instead, the question of the purpose of me being in Laos was directed toward my producer Ron by me. I asked Ron, "Why the fuck would I go to Laos?" Ron's response was, "Because we're paying you." My next question was, "Why can't you pay me to go to New Jersey?" Ron's answer was, "We already did that, five times. You're going to Laos." I started to say, "But why can't I-", however Ron interrupted me with, "Shut the fuck up and get in the cab you overpaid walking microphone stand."

So I'm here, in Laos, and I have no idea what to do. I have no resturants to visit, no people to interview, or events to cover. I'm in Laos and I have nothing to do, something I could have easily done in New Jersey. My plane ride back home doesn't leave for five days, and we can't move it up because of the expense and the physical trauma we would suffer at the hands of Ron.

Well, that's all the time we have for Fuck Boundaries. I'm Hunter Red, and I could use a beer. Good night.


Planet Fake World Discovered



The Keppler Telescope was put into orbit by NASA for the purpose of exploration and discovery. William Barovski, chief scientists for the Keppler Mission, said of the telescope, "We certainly won't find ET, but we may find ET's home by looking at all these stairs." In addition to ET's home, the home worlds of other imaginary characters may finally be discovered, including the home of Pac-Man, Homer J. Simpson, and Glenn Beck.


Getting High On Life-Like Displays

Have you ever heard someone talk about the experience of being high? How colors are more vivid, music sounds more rich, and food tastes better? Well, I bought a HDTV on Monday, and I can say I now know what it's like to be high. Except for the food tasting better part, most of what I eat still tastes like crap.


Woman Sues Over Lemon

Many different video games have had blame placed on them for many different detriments of society. Murders blamed on Grand Theft Auto, social isolation being blamed on World of Warcraft, and being an annoying little shit being blamed on The Andy Dick Experience. This is a story of one of the occurences.



This is Ann Sullivan. She is a twenty-five year old recent college graduate who is setting out into the real world. Like most people who venture into the real world, she needed a car to help her on her journey. To that end, she bought a '93 Honda Civic Sedan used for $3,500. Immediately she started having problems with it.

Within the first four months of ownership, Ann had to replace the brakes, catalytic converter, drivetrain, and coolant system. In that time, Ann's car spent more time in the shop than on the road. When she was driving it, Ann would desperately pray that her car would not break into a thousand pieces. Thankfully that did not happen, but something else did. As Ann was at work, a lit cigarette, thrown by a passing driver, lit some gasoline leaking from Ann's car ablaze. Ann's car was quickly engulfed in flames. To add insult to injury, Ann's car insurance did not cover fire damage.

Rather than writing this experience off as bad luck and going forward having learned something, Ann decided to lawyer up. Rather than pursuing legal action against the dealership who sold her the car or the motorist who threw the cigarette, Ann is trying to get damages from Polyphony Digital, the maker of Gran Turismo 2.

In a court filing submitted on Wednesday, Miss Sullivan claimed, "The video game Gran Turismo 2 made the '93 Honda Civic Sedan seen very appealing to me. I could play that game for hours on end with that car without failing. I was convinced, or rather deceived, into thinking that this car was my dream car. I hold Polyphony Digital personally responsible for my losses."



Polyphony Digital's President Kazunori Yamauchi released the following statement about Miss Sullivan's lawsuit:
Although we feel for Miss Sullivan's lose, we feel this lawsuit is frivolous and without merit. We look forward to this case being quickly resolved so that this young woman could move forward in her life.

There will be a hearing in early April to determine whether or not this case will go forward. How Ann Sullivan will get to this hearing is at this time unknown. By the way, where's my cigarette?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, with regards to the lady and GT2, is this for real? I couldnt find anything like it on the web. Where did you get the heads up?

Would be very hilarious if it were true.

Unknown said...

@brad: No. It's not true. Many things in my blog are not true.

Anonymous said...

damn. that would have been one hell of a funny story if it were xD