A True Christmas Message


The end of the holiday season is here and by holiday I mean Christmas, because fuck New Year's Eve.  As a self identified Atheist, I often get asked if I celebrate Christmas.  I am proud to say that I do in fact celebrate Christmas.  This is not due to any family obligation or tradition, rather it is because I am not an Atheist.


For a long time I was an Atheist, but now I have heard the truth. I have heard the message of the one true lord, King, and Savior of this world. His words have touched my soul and have enriched my spirit. I truly feel His words have enriched every aspect of my life. His words are now my inspiration. I love Him, in a purely platonic way that has nothing to do with fishsticks.


I would urge all within the sound of my voice to seek out His words. If you miss out on His message, His spirit, the very essence of His being, you are missing out on one of the purest joys this world has to offer. I take it as a point of pride to say the following: I am a loyal and dutiful follower of Yeezus.


Praise Yeezus

No comments: