Future Vacation Planning


Lately I've been thinking about going on vacation.  The problem is that I don't know what to do.  I'm not one of those people who can go to a place on vacation just to go to the place, I need to do something.  When I went to Vegas, I went to go see Penn & Teller.  Sure I did other things, but primarily I went to see Penn & Teller.  I need something to do when I go on vacation so that people don't think I'm just fucking with them and am staying in my house for a week without talking to anyone, as opposed to what I usually do which is staying in my house for a week without talking to anyone.


The problem I'm having is that I don't know what it is I want to do on vacation.  I'm in such a mode about not making any large purchases as I pursue Project Buy A House that I haven't really thought of anything I want to go on vacation to do.  I need some guidance, I need some direction, I need some inspiration, I need an idea.


Okay, now I have a direction but I suddenly can't have ideas.  Weird.

No comments: