A Digital Watch That Looks Interesting


Recently a number of smartwatches have hit the market, the most prominent of these are the Samsung Galaxy Gear and the Pebble Steel.  Both of these phone boast integration with your cellphone and loads of options to customize the face of the watches.  As someone who watches tech trends, I am somewhat interested in the smartwatches that are coming out.  As I watch them, there is one distinct impression that I have from them.


These smartwatches look like the old digital watches that came out in the 80's and were a clear sign that you were an unapologetic nerd.  Sure, I wanted one as a kid, but I was a kid and kids are stupid.  Now that I'm an adult I want something more sophisticated.  What I want is something with a hint of visual flair while still not having a jumble of dials on the front, like you see with many watches on the market.  I want something that is simple, elegant, but also cutting edge.



Now this looks interesting to me.

No comments: