Why I Want To Start Exercising


Starting at the beginning of the year, I started going to the doctor for the first time in a length of time I'd rather not admit to.  After a thorough medical exam, I was pronounced to be in excellent health, outside of a slightly elevated cholesterol level which can be attributed to my intake of pasta and Heineken.  This was a relief to me due to the length of time I had gone between seeing a doctor and a family's history filled with various serious medical ailments, a history that encompasses all sides of my family.  Now that I know I'm in good health, I can put off doing other things that would enhance my health, things such as eating better, lowing my alcohol intake, and beginning to exercise.

Gossard Sports Bra


Okay, where's the nearest gym?

No comments: