Project Build An Awesome Model


During my long and arduous pursuit of Project Buy A House, I have often thought about what I would do with the increased amount of space that my potential new home will undoubtedly have.  One of the ideas that I keep on coming back to is constructing my own general media library.


The concept of having a room set aside for the many geeky thing I have accumulated is an idea I stole from Orange Lounge Radio host Dark Sakura.  However, unlike Jamie's much vaunted vault, I want to throw all of the various kind of geek related stuff into one room.  This includes my music, movies, manga, books, magazines, tech, and other things parents usually tell you to get rid of.  My dream is to have various shelves with various kind of media all meticulously organized by name, media type, and whether or not I have actually read/listened to/defeated that particular piece of media.  I'd also like to have a giant sofa, or perhaps a Lovesac, that I can lounge on for hours on end as I consume the media I have accumulated.  This idea of construction a general media library is so entrenched in my mind that I don't think that there's anything that can get me away from it.


OMFG!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!  ME WANT!

No comments: