11 Questions With Hunter Red


I have, in the past, answered questions that I found in Maxim Magazine.  I did this in order to tweek gender norms, as well as to make a statement as to the insulting and sexist questions that are often posed to women in Maxim Magazine.  I did once try to find similarly demeaning questions in an issue of Playboy and found no success.  This time I'm not going to answer questions posed to a model by a magazine.  Rather, this time I am going to answer questions posed to a model by the Tumblr account for Victoria's Secret.


The following questions are taken from a post entitled "11 Questions With Behati Prinsloo".

Fill in the blank: I wouldn’t leave the house without __________.
My wallet, keys, cellphone, and iPod.
Who is your style icon?
One place you haven’t traveled to but are dying to go to?
New York to see The Daily Show with John Daly
What would you be doing if this were 1995?
Dreading having to spend another day in Junior High.
Best movie to watch when it’s cold outside?
Do I have to choose?  Can't I just get drunk and watch random things on Netflix?
Going out or staying in?
Staying in.  Outside is overrated.
What piece of technology could you absolutely not live without?
My car
Longest you’ve ever held a plank?
I have never planked.  Why would anyone do that?  What kind of stupid question is that?  What is this, three years ago?
Last TV Show you binge-watched?
Better Off Ted
Last book you read?
House of Holes by Nicholson Baker
Song that’s stuck in your head right now?

No comments: