Volume 11: Part 3- Trebyer: Friday, October 21st, 4:18 A.M.


Friday, October 21st, 4:18 A.M.
There I am.  There I am once again.  There I am staring out the window.  The same window I've started out before.  I can see myself doing this.  I can see myself and wish I had some control over what I see.
The sound is there again.  The faint, almost inaudible sound, only perceivable because it is being made over and over and over and over and over.  I can hear it and I wish that I could not.  I want to but I can't.
I see the hand.  I see the hand reaching out toward me.  The hand is different this time.  Different.  I don't want to change this.  I want to see how this will play out.  The hand touches me and I turn around.
Mom.  Mom is there.  Mom is there in the room reaching out to me.  Mom says something to me.  I know Mom did because I can see her lips moving as if they are making noise.  The voice of Mom is inaudible to me.  All I can hear is the sound of the pointing stick.
I turn back toward the window only to be turned back again.  I can see myself turning back and cannot stop myself from watching.  I know this is going to be bad.  I know this but I cannot stop it.
Mom.  Mom is there.  Mom is there in the room with me.  Dad.  Dad is there.  Dad is there in the room with me.  Valerie.  Delany.  Sparra.  Wanda.  Matthew.  Aaron.  Jay.  Many other people I knew in Moenia Prima are there.  They are all there in the room with me.  They are not as I remember them.  Some are not even their complete selves.
They are all dead.  I know this.  I see myself realize this to be true.  I see myself and I want to stop this.  I want this dream, this nightmare to be over.
The people are saying something.  I can hear them now.  I can hear them and I don't like what I hear.
Why didn't you do anything?
This is what woke me up today.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: