Volume 11: Part 4- Vierdestad: Sunday, October 23rd, 6:16 P.M.


Sunday, October 23rd, 6:16 P.M.
I don't know how I got here.  I don't.  I know that I wanted to leave Trebyer and I'm aware that I was in the process of doing it, but I don't know how I was doing it or how I got to be here.  I'm aware of who I am, Hato Shurtleff, and that I am intent on getting to Amcan, but why I'm in this place right now is a question I don't have the answer to.
Rinoa says that we were in a plane crash and I believe her.  A plane crash would explain my headwound and begin to explain how I got here.  Rinoa doesn't exactly know where we are, she says that she was planning to figure that out once I had woken up.  That tourniquet on my head feels nice, I'm going to have to ask Rinoa where it came from.
It's getting dark now.  Rinoa had already fallen asleep.  She looks so peaceful.  So serene.  So beautiful.  It's too bad that this won't last for much longer.  Eventually this peace will break, and, if it's anything like before, everything will slide into shit.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: