Grand Theft Auto Dairy: #6: Awesome Musicgate

Usually when I'm playing a video game there comes a point where I get tried of the cyclical music playing in the background and turn on my iPod. I turn on my iPod to catch up with podcasts, or hit shuffle and listen to whatever, and only turn my music off at moments I think are climatic or otherwise important. That's not happening with Grand Theft Auto V for me. It's not that the music is being played over bad over and over again, it's that the music is good. So here are some of my favorite tracks from Grand Theft Auto V.
Most people forget that Julian Lennon had a music career. Not Rockstar Games.

It's kind of messed up that I listened to this song about casual sex when I was a kid.

It's raining as I write this. Good thing I have my CM Punk hoodie.

This song is one of the few positive memories I have from Junior High.

Do you remember the name of this song or who does it? Me neither.

Black Flag didn't have a long career, but they were hella influential.

Pretty much describes how I approached High School.

And lastly, Johnny Cash. I'm not into Country music, but I am into Johnny Cash.

No comments: