Grand Theft Auto Diary: #5: Frustration In Real Life

I'm starting to really not like the missions that involve Trevor. To this point, the missions I've played that involve Trevor include either drugs, explosives, mass murder, or some form of psychosis, if not all of those things. However, there is one aspect of many of the missions involving Trevor that I really really do not like.
I hate flying. I just can't get the controls down right. I can't remember how many time I've failed a mission due to destroying the plane, but I venture to guess it's somewhere around 63,828,274. I've either crashed the plane into the ground, crashed the plane into an object, blown up the plane, gotten shot down, or done something else involving the plane the results in the plane somehow blowing up. For me, flying planes in Grand Theft Auto V is nearly as frustrating as golfing in Grand Theft Auto V.
Yes, I know flying is harder than driving. I know that there is a reason why flying lessons are given by experienced people who know what they're doing, as opposed to the football/baseball/basketball coach of whatever school you're going to. I know the act of flying is a much more spectacular feat than merely going fast on the ground. I don't care. Flying in Grand Theft Auto V should be way easier to do than flying is in real life. Why?
Stealing a car in Grand Theft Auto V is easier than stealing a car is in real life.
Murdering someone and getting away with it in Grand Theft Auto V is easier than murdering someone and getting away with it in real life.
Evading the police in Grand Theft Auto V is easier than evading the police in real life.
Buying a gun in Grand Theft Auto V is easier than buying a gun is in real life, even though it is really fucking easy to buy a gun in real life.
Blowing something up in Grand Theft Auto V is way easier than blowing something up is in real life.
Getting a stripper to come home with you in Grand Theft Auto V is easier than getting a stripper to come home with you in real life.
Dan In Real Life in Grand Theft Auto V is way more enjoyable than Dan In Real Life is in real life.
For all these reasons, and more, flying in Grand Theft Auto V should be easier than it is. Also, coming up with a good ending for a blog is easier in Grand Theft Auto V than it is in real life. All I have to end this blog with is a random picture of a kitten.





















No comments: