Grand Theft Auto Diary: #7: SPOILARZZZGATE

Yeah, I didn't spend Sunday playing Grand Theft Auto V.  Instead, I watched the last eight episodes of Breaking Bad.
The last episode was, in my opinion, one of the best episodes of television in the history of human civilization.  My favorite part was when Kelly met up with Ozone and Turbo, who are in a long protracted battle with rivals Electro Rock.  The subplot involving the disapproving teacher was kind of a drag, but the prominent role played by Ice-T made this episode totally tubular.  I don't remember the ending, because I was watching it drunk and kind of passed out, but I bet it the way Popin' Pete, Popin' Taco, and Lollipop met their unfortunate demise was sick dope fo' realz.  If you haven't seen the finale of Breaking Bad, the following video clip is a total spoiler, but if you haven't seen the finale of Breaking Bad you suck and you deserve the spoilarrzzz you get.

No comments: