I Choose The Later


I'm not well acquainted with business tactics.  As a matter of fact, I failed the only business class I took in college.  I'm also not well acquainted with negotiating tactics, but I do know this: In order to be successful in any negotiation you need to provide a counteroffer that, while not completely what the other side is offering, is at least within the realm of what the other side might want.  That way the other side can counteroffer with something closer to what you want, then you go back and forth untill both sides reach a conclusion that is mutually acceptable.  You may not get exactly what you want, but, by going forward with this strategy, you can make progress toward that goal.


Mass Killer Threatens Hunger Strike for Bigger Gym, Newer Playstation


"In a letter sent to The Associated Press and other media, Breivik writes that the hunger strike would continue until his demands are met or he dies."

Okay, I choose the later.

No comments: