I Sincerely Apologize. Really


For years I have maintained a blog at various location on the internet, an internet that most anyone in the developed world can access at any time.  While I don't know precisely what kind of people do access my blog, I am aware that my blog is read primarily in the United States, Russia, and the Ukraine.  Why the Ukraine I don't know, but I do know that my blog can be accessed by many people of every age.  So, it is with a heavy heart that I feel the need to apologize for what I have done.


BBC Declares Red Lipstick Will Make Children Turn to Lives of Sin


I apologize for the high amount of red content on Redertainment.com.  I have recently become aware of the corrupting nature of the colour red, especially as it related to the uncorrupted children of the world.  It stands to reason that if red coloured lipstick is a serious corruptional threat to children, then a person with as much red hair as I have must thereby be a threat akin to a chemical weapon.  There's no good explanation for why I am as red as I am other than it being just what comes naturally to me.  It's not something I did maliciously, it's just just the way that I am.  I will be making strives to address my predilection toward certain corrupting colours in the future, but for now I ask you to bear with me.  I may have some slip-ups, but I will try to make progress each and every day.  I can only hope to correct some of the damage that I have already done.


I am Hunter Red, and approve this message.  Also, I may need to change my name

No comments: