The Problem With Google

Ex-ESPN Employee: My Boss Kept "Sexually Provocative" Pictures Of Me


Here is the problem with posting a story like this: People like me have Google.  People like me use Google.  People like me can use Google to search around for things online, things like embarrassing sexually suggestive pictures of people.  People like me can then not find those pictures, but can find out things about one or more persons involved in the story that can have negative consequences for the people the story is about.  People like me can use Google to find out things about people that is none of their fucking business.  Then again such actions are not the fault of Google or the people posting the story, it is the fault of the people who use Google for such purposes, but still people can use Google for these purposes.

I don't really have an ending for this.  Hey look a kittie!

No comments: