Next Week?


As I've demonstrated before, the recently announced golf sim The Golf Club is a game that I'm looking forward to.  The announcement that was made about this game yesterday is somewhat troubling to me.

The Golf Club launching Aug. 19 on Xbox One and PC, later in August on PS4


After months of no news on this title, HB Studios announced that The Golf Club is coming out on Tuesday.  This Tuesday.  Not next Tuesday, or a Tuesday in the Spring, or a Tuesday coming up in time for the holiday season, this Tuesday.  As a person who allegedly lives within a budget, I don't like this announcement.  I mean, I'm still pursuing Project Buy A House.  I can't be making video game purchases at the drop of a hat.  I need to plan things out in advance, and I bet I'm not alone with this.  I'm predicting that sales of this game will be soft due in no small part to the fact that very few people knew before this week that this game was coming out.

I don't really have a ending for this blog post.  Hey look, a puppy!

No comments: