Ask My Candidates- Response From Daniel W Thatcher

http://redertainment.blogspot.com/2014/10/ask-my-candidates.html

Ten minutes after sending him the message, I received a response from Daniel W. Thatcher

Today is the 3rd Wednesday of the month, which means the Legislature is in session today. I will be in meetings all day. Would you like me to call you sometime tomorrow?  

Thank you for writing, 

Sen. Daniel W. Thatcher

His response included his phone number, but I didn't know if he wanted that posted so I didn't inlcude it.  Here is my response back:

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I am pleasantly surprised by your quick response.  My availability for a phone call is limited by the fact that I work evenings, but if mid-day, preferably before 1 PM, works for you my number is (xxx) xxx-xxxx.  Also, I was looking for a written statement from you about this matter so that I can post it to my blog.

Also, I have posted your quick response to my blog.

Thank you
Hunter Red

I look forward to Senator Thatcher's response as well as hearing back from Clare Collard.

No comments: