Good Actors, Bad Actors, And GamerGrant

WikiLeaks is winning over Gamergate with a confusing Twitter campaign


I somehow think this isn't going to end anytime soon.  This seems to be continuing to go on regardless of what is said or done.  There are some good actors in this movement, but the good actors are being overwhelmingly overshadowed by the bad actors in this movement.  So why don't the good actors police the bad?  Why don't the people who think this cause is good and just and are doing the correct things to further it use those correct methods to unmask the people who are doing detrimental things to the cause?  It's just an idea.  It's not like I have any sway over this movement or the people that are in it.  I'm just a guy, standing in front of a mob, asking it to love eachother.

Okay, I need to stop having movies on in the background when I write these things.

No comments: