Project Blow Up An ATM


For the past two months I've been having to get up early to do shit for people things that are their responsibility to do.  This is something that I can do nothing about, say nothing about, and will continue to go on untill the people with some real influence over this situation finally does something about it.  Unfortunately since these people are seemingly allergic to the doing of things, it is my honest belief that I will have to continue to get up early to do shit for people things that are their responsibility to do untill time ends.


This situation has made Project Buy A House even more of a priority for me.  I don't want to buy a Playstation 4, I don't want to buy a Wii U, I don't want to buy a new iPad, I don't want to get new underwear even though I am in need of new underwear, I WANT TO BUY A FUCKING HOUSE BECAUSE WHEN I BUY A FUCKING HOUSE I CAN FINALLY BE IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF WHEN I FALL ASLEEP AND WHEN I WAKE UP!

Over Twenty Bank ATMs Were Lately Blown Up In Russia To Get Cash

Huh.  You know, I'm about five thousand dollars away from at long last amassing enough money for a downpayment for a house.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.  Interesting.

No comments: