How you can help with The First Annual Four Stars Gaming Awards

Dear Sir or Madam,

The time has come for the planning stages of the first annual Four Star Gaming Awards. The awards are set to be announced on December 31, 2008 on my blogs on All Games Community, 1UP, and of course The Four Stars Blog itself at Redertainment.com.

So why do I send out this message to you, because I am asking for your help. My vision for these awards is to not just reflect the viewpoints of myself, but those who read my blog and have viewpoints of their own. However, you viewpoints can not be reflected in the Four Star Gaming Awards if you do not participate in them.

So I ask you to look over the award categories and come up with what you think should win in one, or if you so inclined, all categories. Also, write a little blurb about why you think this thing should win an award. If your reason is compelling enough, you just might be a credited and quoted blurbist in this The First Annual Four Stars Gaming Awards. However, in order to be included, your viewpoints must be submitted to me, preferably by e-mail at Redertainment@live.com, by Saturday, December 13th. That way I can ensure that this award show goes off on time.

Categories for the Four Stars Gaming Awards include:
Xbox 360 Game of the Year
PS3 Game of the Year
Wii Game of the Year
Download Game of the Year
Overall Game of the Year
Console of the Year
Best Gaming Moment of the Year
Worst Gaming Moment of the Year
Non-Gaming Thing Most Deserving of an Award

Thank You For Your Time
Hunter Red

No comments: