Red Is Not Happy


This is Bob Murray.  Bob Murray is responsible for this:




Bob Murray, in my opinion, is responsible for the death of nine people in relation to the Crandall Canyon Mine Disaster.  Bob Murray's company, Murray Energy, received a small fine in response to the Crandall Canyon Mine Disaster.  Bob Murray, in my opinion, has never truly been held to account for what he and his company and the deaths that he and his company are responsible for.

On Friday, Bob Murray did this:


As an atheist, I do not believe in Hell.  However, as it fits how I feel about this "man", I will say this: Bob Murray is a disgusting person and I hope he rots in Hell.




You know what disturbs me about this story?

"It was the third rape so far this year on county buses that annually carry millions of people."

The third?  This was the third rape to occur on an LA County bus this year?  Three?  What is wrong with people?  And why didn't anybody do anything while this assault was going on?  What is the excuse?  Why?



I need something.  I need something to help pick up my spirits.  I don't think spirits will help me life my spirits.  Not this time.  There may be only one thing that can help me.  One thing, one man, one superbly talented performer.





 
I feel much better now.

No comments: