Volume 11: Part 1- Moenia Prima: Monday, September 19th, 6:09 A.M.


Monday, September 19th, 6:09 A.M.
I told Mom today that I had to leave early for work today because there was a project I needed to work on.  That was a lie.  I wanted to do something that if Sakoshi was walking to school/work with me I couldn't do.  I haven't done this in a while and I wanted to do it again.  This morning I tried to use my osher skills to spy on Valerie.  Unfortunately, she was gone before I got into position near her house.  Damn.
I thought I'd listen to more talk radio because, as before, there are no good music stations anymore.  The Roland Black Morning Show was on and it pissed me off.  I don't know if Roland and Charlie Mason and the other hosts on this station are intentionally saying inflammatory things to get enrages opfers to listen, but if they are it works.  Here is what infuriated me today.
"We're back here live from Broadcast Central.  I am Roland Black, and now news.  A story finally getting some legs in the mainstream press, weeks after we in the independent media first reported it, is the case of Ledisi Finn.  This is the shocking case of a public sexual assault committed by the opfer criminal Ledisi Finn.  This is the case that went totally ignored by the office of City Attorney Mitch Nadler before the independent media started reporting on it.
"Well now the City Attorney is, at long last, springing into action.  Nadler's office announced yesterday that they are launching an investigation into this incident involving this lurid opfer criminal.  My question is why is the City Attorney investigating this case?  Ledisi Finn is guilty.  That is a fact.  Ledisi Finn's guilt is as certain as the well established fact that all opfers possess a reptilian brain.  So why investigate?  If Ledisi Finn is guilty, why bother with an investigation?  We should punish him now.
"What punishment is befitting a crime like this?  What punishment is befitting a man like this?  What punishment is befitting an opfer criminal like this?  I remember, when I was a child, hearing a story about a man such as Ledisi Finn.  A sick man, a perverted man, a man unfit to live in human society.  This is a man that seemed to, time and time again, slip through the fingers of the criminal process.  However, this man could not slip through the fingers of the community.  This man could not slip through the fingers of the good, moral people that surrounded him.  The community took matters into their own hands and hung this perverted man in the middle of town square as an example that justice will always prevail.
"Now, I'm not saying that a group of people should go out and lynch Ledisi Finn, but what I am saying is how much more of this can we take?  At what point do the good, honest, moral people of Moenia Prima begin to stand up for themselves?  When are we going to stand up against this opfer criminal menace?
"We'll be right back after a check of weather and traffic.  This is The Roland Black Morning Show.  Stay tuned."
So instead of insisting the government go after a guy for a simple accident, Roland Black wants to see the guy get lynched.  Isn't this a beautiful country?
As I was walking along, listening to the radio, I noticed something I think is troubling.  As I passed by the houses of the people who live by Moenia Prima School #1, most of whom are verbrecher, I noticed people closing their blinds, shutting their drapes, and glaring at me from inside their homes.  There was even one guy who, when I passed his house, walked out to his front porch, holding a shotgun in his right hand and a clenched fist in his left.  This man stared at me, following me with every step that I took, untill I was out of his sight.  This is very strange.  I've never seen people be this openly hostile to me.  It's rather unnerving.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: