Volume 11: Part 1- Moenia Prima: Friday, September 16th, 4:35 P.M.


Friday, September 16th, 4:35 P.M.
I'm walking home from work right now and I am so fucking exhausted right now.  I never knew how completely draining work is untill now.  I am physically drained, mentally drained, emotionally drained, even my drain is drained, whatever that means.  I am walking the streets of Moenia Prima slower than I ever have before.  I could collapse and fall asleep at any moment.
As I'm slowly, slowly, making my way home, I'm listening to talk radio on my Hipster.  I would listen to music but there really aren't any stations that play music I like.  Most of them play that kind of bubble gum pop shit that I find positively revolting.  I listened to the Charlie Mason Show today.  I don't know why.  The guy is such a blatant bigot.  Here is an actual conversation he had on his show today.
"Six minutes past the hour here in Broadcast Center, this is The Charlie Mason Show, and I am your host Charlie Mason.  Later on today, we've got conservative lawmaker Patton Robeson.  He'll be here to discuss his much talked about economic stimulus proposal.  That's later on in the show today.
"A news story making the rounds today is the case of Ledisi Finn.  This is a story making the rounds on the independent press, not the mainstream press. The mainstream press is completely ignoring the case of Ledisi Finn, but I, along with the other members of the independent press, are the only ones dedicated to bringing you the truth.
"Ledisi Finn is an opfer, and, like nearly all of the opfers in this country, Ledisi is a criminal.  Ledisi's criminal record is no different from any of the other opfer slime that plague our city.  His arrests include so called petty offenses, loitering, trespassing, and criminal harassment, but also includes theft, breaking and entering, and assault.  Ledisi Finn is an opfer criminal.  A born and bred opfer criminal.
"On September 10th, a crime was committed of a sexual nature.  A crime was committed by opfer criminal Ledisi Finn.  Ledisi was at Ree's restaurant, he was dining at that restaurant.  How he was able to pay for his meal is unknown, but one can draw conclusions from Ledisi's criminal past.  Also dining at Ree's was Rachel Tamblyn.  Miss Tamblyn is a sweet, angelic young woman who was eating dinner with her friends.  Without provocation of any kind, Ledisi threw a pitcher of ice cold water on Rachel Tamblyn, on her blouse, on her chest.  The lurid motivation for this act should be clear to anyone familiar with the reptilian opfer mind.  Ledisi threw the pitcher of water on the chaste, innocent Rachel Tamblyn so he could see her breasts!
"Ledisi claims the incident, the crime, was an accident.  The opfer claims that he accidentally ran into a waiter, who spilled the pitcher he was carrying at the time onto Rachel Tamblyn.  I am confident that you, my loyal and good listeners, recognize that statement for what it is.  More opfer lies spread by a lying opfer criminal.  The bigger problem is with the judiciary, the office of the man sworn to uphold the law in Moenia Prima, City Attorney Mitch Nadler.  His office is refusing to take action in the face of this opfer crime against the good, moral people of Moenia Prima.  Nadler's office is convinced that this vile incident was an accident.  Nadler's office has bought into this opfer criminal's lies, lies typical of an opfer, lies Nadler's office should be, not only aware of, but also strong enough not to fall for.
"It's eleven minutes past the hour, The Charlie Mason Show will be back after this."
That is what I listened to today.  I listened to a talk show host demonize a person for spilling a pitcher of water on someone.  Are you kidding me?
Goodnight.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: