Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Monday, October 3rd, 1:04 P.M.


Monday, October 3rd, 1:04 P.M.
There are people in this world that can put in long exhaustive work for days upon weeks upon months at a time and not feel the need to break free, even if it's only for one day.  I am not one of them.  The urge to break free strikes me not just on a monthly basis, not just on a weekly basis, but practically on a daily basis.  Today I gave in to that feeling, and I feel kind of conflicted about it.  Sure I liked not having to work today, but not working left me with nothing to do, which makes me feel kind of lazy.  I wonder if Rinoa experiences this.
So I ditched work today and went climbing on the different buildings in downtown Dha Chathair.  I got a couple of odd looks from the people inside the buildings I was climbing on, especially from those people in that office having hot monkey sex.  With every odd look I received I'd say I gave an equal number of odd looks back, and not because I was looking at people willingly subjecting themselves to office life.
Lately the promotional campaign for Spiker Sullivan's Restoration Of Truth Rally has been ramping up.  There are billboards, TV spots, radio commercials, newspaper advertisements, bumper stickers, regular stickers, buttons, belt buckles, and t-shirts.  White t-shirts with the logo of Spiker's rally on the front, and a slogan on the back that reads "Restore The One Truth / Saturday, October 15th".  There were people wearing these t-shirts in the office I peered into.  Lots of people.  I have a bad feeling about this.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: