Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Wednesday, October 5th, 4:37 P.M.


Wednesday, October 5th, 4:37 P.M.
As soon as Spiker Sullivan's TV show was done yesterday, I resolved to watch him more closely.  I want to listen to his show everyday, watch his show everyday, and read everything that he writes.  I will do this because I want to hear every vile, venomous, despicable thing that comes out of that verbrecher's mouth.
Wow.  Writing that right now, it seems kind of stupid.  I'm listening to a person because I don't like him and I want to see how he will offend me.  It's not going to stop me from doing this, but at least I'm aware of how stupid I'm being, which isn't much better.
So, I was listening to Spiker's radio show while I was working in the field today.  As I was working and listening, I was growing more and more angry.  I couldn't yell or scream or anything because the people around me would think I was insane.  Instead, I expressed my anger through the rake I was using.  Every time I wished I could scream, yell, or throttle Spiker, I slammed my rake down and thrust it harder against the dirt.
I broke three rakes today.  Is that bad?
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: