Volume 11: Part 4- Vierdestad: Thursday, October 27th, 6:51 A.M.


Thursday, October 27th, 6:51 A.M.
I'm awake now.  At least, I think I'm awake now.  In my bed there's a woman.  A deep, witty, smart, and absolutely beautiful woman is in my bed.  A woman that I just had sex with.  This has got to be a dream.  Things just don't fall together this perfectly.  Either that, or karma is about to bite me in the ass.
I took a shower and got dressed, all while trying not to disturb Rinoa.  The new clothes I got look great.  They're a bit stiff but a good wash could probably solve that.  Also, I'm never wearing my told tight underwear again.  These boxers are so much more comfortable.
Before I left, I looked back at Rinoa, laying in bed with the morning sun falling on her.  For a second I didn't want to leave.  For a second I wanted to crawl back into bed with her.  Not to do anything with her, just to be there.  That second passed and I ended up leaving.  Not because I thought being there was a bad idea.  I left because I know the best way to ensure more mornings like this morning happen is if I work to get Rinoa and I to a place truly safe, Velas.  This is what I'm doing now.
I will see you later, my love.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: