Grand Theft Auto Diary: #9: GTA Onlinegate Again

Yesterday I attempted to play Grand Theft Auto Online.  Emphasis on attempted.
Before I attempted to play Grand Theft Auto Online, I turned on my iPod and hit shuffle.  What came up was Pink Floyd's Shine On You Crazy Diamond, which is posted above.  One of the several cuts I have of this song is the complete twenty-six minute version of the song.  When I logged into Grand Theft Auto Online, the synthesizers from Part One of this song were just starting to warm up.  Knowing the persistent problems I have with my CenturyLink DSFUCKINGL, and the general problems I've seen reported with Grand Theft Auto Online, I knew I needed to be patient and wait.  And wait.  And wait.  And I waited, untill the song I was listening to ended.  My attempt to load up Grand Theft Auto Online took longer than twenty-six minute five second song that I was listening to when I started it.

Grand Theft Auto Online title update hits tomorrow, Rockstar hopes


Yeah, sure.  I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments: