Project Buy A House That's Not On The Freeway

As I mentioned yesterday, over the past year I've been working on Project Buy A House.  This has involved me reducing my monthly expenses, spending less money on entertainment, and other things that have made this process something that had better pay off in something really good.  Really good.
Of the things that I am concerned with as I pursue Project Buy A House, one that is the most concern to me is location.  Ideally I'd like to buy a house near where I work, but since I work in a largely industrial area this may not be an ideal place to live given the amount of crime that is typically in locations like this.  I'd like to own a home in a nice residential neighborhood, but given that I will be buying this house by myself I may not be able to afford a house in a nice neighborhood.
Given that my work is adjacent to the freeway, I'd like to own a house near the freeway.  I'd like to own a house in a place where I can easily get on the freeway without having to deal with a lot of the traffic concerns that plague locations of this kind.  I'd like a place that is near the freeway.  Near the freeway.
Not ON the freeway, just near it.
Hopefully my pursuit of Project Buy A House will go better as we all move closer to the new year.  Hopefully.  Hopefully.

No comments: