I Have A List

As Federal Shutdown Ends, Utah Lawmakers Bogged Down Over $0.00029 Tax Increase


In the article linked above, the people who claim to represent the people of Utah are mulling over a increase in the already high amount of taxes that people pay on alcohol.  One of the reasons why taxes on alcohol are so high is to dissuade consumption of alcohol.  What the people who claim to represent the people of Utah don't realize is that there is a growing number of people in Utah who are using alcohol as a way to rage against the man.  They are drinking alcohol, not because they enjoy the taste or the aftereffects of drinking alcoholic beverages, but rather to stick up a middle finger to the people who seek to control their behavior.  One of those people is me.


The picture above is an example of me raging out against the man.  I even wrote a blog post about it.  In fact, I'm drunk while writing this blog post, and I am only drunk to spite John Valentine.  In the next couple of weeks, I plan to go forth with a plan to rage out against the man again in very specific ways.  How to I plan to do this?


I have a list.

No comments: