What I Really Do In The Sims


It was recently announced that pool and toddlers were not going to be included in the upcoming EA game The Sims 4.  As someone who has played The Sims in the past, I am actually in favor of this move.  This move will give developers of the game time to focus on two aspects of the game that are critically important to it's success. One: That it actually works.


Two: The ability to pursue, entice, bed, and then leave a long string of unintelligible digital beauties.  If I do nothing else in The Sims, what I do is try to "woo-hoo" many many many many many many many many many many people.  I'm not alone is doing in video games what I cannot do in real life.  Why do you think shooters are so popular?  Why do you think sports games are so popular?  Why do you think world saving RPGs are so popular?  Hell, why is Minecraft so popular?  Seriously, why is Minecraft so popular?  I just don't get it.

No comments: