Moving In Slow Motion: 100% Complete


This blog post is going up a little bit late, and it's rather short.  That's because yesterday Moving In Slow Motion was completed.  Moving In Slow Motion was the portion of Project Buy A House that involved me saving enough money for a down payment for a house.  I knew going in that this was going to be the thing I would be spending the most time doing in my pursuit of Project Buy A House, and I was right.  Now I have a down payment, I have a pre-approval for a loan, and now I'm going to go shopping.  I'm meeting with realtors, and I'm going shopping.  This is a something that I've been working on for a long time, and I expect this not to be the end, but I can see the end in sight.  I know what I want is there, I have the necessary materials in order to achieve it, I just have to go and get it.  This is going to be the greatest accomplishment I will have in my life.


Okay, second greatest, but this accomplishment will help me attain the greater one.

No comments: