Funny Dog Violence


The All New All Games Radio Store!!!
 
For a while now, I have been an active member of the All Games Radio Community.  There are many podcasts on AGR that I listen to, including Dead Pixel Live, Electric SistaHood, R9Cast, and Cat & Fox.  I have chatted online with the hosts of these shows, and have thoroughly annoyed them, as I do people in all social situations.
For a while now, I have been hearing about a redesign of the All Games Radio site, which can be found at www.allgames.com.  On 1/1/13, the new site launched, and it contained something which a consumer whore like me can appreciate.
Welcome to The All New All Games Radio Store!!!  There are many things to buy on this store, including...
T-SHIRTS!!!  Yes, the all new All Games Radio T-shirts are in, featuring the all new All Games Radio logo, designed by the sexy, talented and sexy Esgee.

These shirts come in many different colours, from white and black to green and blue.  The price for all of the sizes are the same.  Which means you'll pay the same for the all new All Games Radio T-shirt, whether you are a small thing like Kitsune:
Or are as big as a house, like dblueguy:
 
So go buy things at The All New All Games Radio Store!!!  If you don't, I'll kill this puppy.



Now I have a chance and they don't.  There's an evil quality to that I can either embrace, rid myself of, or ignore.  For once, ignorance is good.

Volume 11 by Hunter Red.  Insert witty plug with a link at the end.

No comments: