Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Saturday, October 1st, 2:18 P.M.


Saturday, October 1st, 2:18 P.M.
The headphones I use while listening to my Hipster broke on Friday, so today I had to go out and get a new pair.  I would try to fix my headphones but it's rather hard to do since after I broke them I chucked them in the irrigation canal.  The water has probably damaged them more by now than my severing the cable with a trowel did.
There's a big electronics store near the farm, so I figured I'd go in there and use my osher skills to steal myself a cheap pair of headphones.  Yes, it's not right to use my osher skills for this purpose, but I used my osher skills to spy on women.  Ask me if I care.
I had picked out a good, cheap, and small pair of headphones, and was figuring out how to get away with my theft, when I saw her.  Her.  That girl with the dark energy I've been seeing at the farm recently.  I don't know what her name is or have even said hello to her yet.  Perhaps I should have done that today.  Perhaps this was the opportunity, the only opportunity, for me to introduce myself.  And I didn't.  Damn.
The girl with the dark energy was looking through the racks, found something she liked, then made her way toward the registers.  I went over and looked at what she had bought, which I admit is kind of stalkerish.  The girl with the dark energy had bought a CD by Klavier.  I think this girl just became more alluring to me.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: