Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Monday, September 26th, 4:47 A.M.


Monday, September 26th, 4:47 A.M.
I can see myself.  I am watching myself doing something.  I'm standing alone.  Alone in a room.  I'm standing alone in a room staring out a window.  Through the window I can see something.  Something I wish I hadn't.  I can see a man.  This is a man that I know.  I can see this man using something to beat on a boy.  This is a boy I know.  This man is using a stick, a pointing stick, to beat on a boy.  I can see this.  I can see this through the window I am looking through.  I can see this because it is right in front of me.
There is a voice.  A woman's voice.  I know this woman.  I am hearing a woman's voice talking to me.  I know she is talking to me because I can hear her calling out to me.
Hato.
Hato.
Hato.
Hato.
She is reaching out to me.  I can see her hand.  I know this hand.  It is Valerie.  Valerie is the hand that I see.  Valerie is also the voice that I hear.  I know this, and I know that the me I am watching knows this.  However, the me I am watching is not moved.  Not moved at all.  Not moved by the woman calling out to him.  Not moved by the woman reaching out to him.  Not moved by the man, the despicable human being, beating on the boy, my brother.
The hand is about to touch me, just centimeters away, when I wake up.
This is what woke me up today.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: