Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Tuesday, September 27th, 6:22 P.M.


Tuesday, September 27th, 6:22 P.M.
One of the things they should tell you when you're doing farm work is don't skip meals.  Harvesting rich, juicy tomatoes on an empty stomach is pure torture.  There were so many times today when I wanted to take a bite out of a tomato, pluck and eat a couple of kernels of corn, fall face first into a basket of strawberries, just do anything to make my stomach stop aching, grumbling, and screaming out loud "FEED ME!"
It was in the midst of this day long stomach torture that I noticed something, or rather someone.  I didn't notice this someone because she's a striking beauty, although she does have a certain amount of physical allure.  I noticed this person because of her dark energy.  I can't say for certain what gives for this quality, but she has it.  She's not evil, just dark, which I find interesting.  My level of interest isn't high enough to where I'd want to get to know this girl, but if it happens to happen I wouldn't regret it.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: