Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Thursday, September 22nd, 9:22 A.M.


Thursday, September 22nd, 9:22 A.M.
Walking around the streets of Dha Chathair, I saw a pretty even mix of people.  Young and old, well dressed and shabbily dressed, opfer and verbrecher, all mingling and getting along well.  This looked nice to me but I still had a creeping suspicion in my mind about this situation.  The next thing I noticed only amplified my suspicion.  There are people here patrolling the streets.  Verbrechers in uniforms, body armor, and carrying assault rifles.  After seeing the organized verbrecher mobs in Moenia Prima, seeing even better organized groups of verbrechers makes me feel like I'm in imminent danger.
I'm sitting on the front step of the church crafting this entry.  I hope this isn't the last one.  I hope I can continue in my journey.  Most of all, I hope I can find solace in this place of peace.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: