Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Thursday, September 22nd, 1:21 P.M.


Thursday, September 22nd, 1:21 P.M.
As I was walking toward the place The Father told me to go to, I fired up the radio program on my Hipster and started scanning around.  There are a couple of decent stations that play a mix of music I like, but, for some odd reason, I stopped at the political talk station.  Maybe I stopped on this station because I like torturing myself, because I spent nearly an hour listening to this one show with this one guy who's one reprehensible motherfucker.  I know I'm basing that on a first impression and that he might not always be like this, but how can I now think negatively about you when I hear you say this:
"Hello, my friends.  Welcome back to the show on this glorious Thursday.  We should all give thanks to our Lord, the one and only son of God, for this day.  As we give thanks, we should look at those who do not acknowledge the might and majesty of our Lord, the one and only son of God.  Those who do not acknowledge the might and majesty of our Lord, the one and only son of God, represent the dregs of society, of this we are certain.  It is not that those people are irredeemable, redemption is very possible for those people.  It is that they choose not to be redeemed.  Their choice, coupled with how easily they could redeem themselves, represent a direct insult to our Lord, the one and only son of God.
“This is The Light with Spiker Sullivan.  We'll be back after these messages."
I have a bad feeling about this.
Later.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: