Volume 11: Part 2- Dha Chathair: Tuesday, October 11th, 11:16 P.M.


Tuesday, October 11th, 11:16 P.M.
I didn't sleep well last night.  It's obvious who from my last entry.  After I realized I wasn't going back to bed, I got up and took a shower to kind of wash the nightmare off me.  It wasn't untill I was breathing in the steam coming from the showerhead that I realized something.  I had failed to ask Rinoa to the Dramatica show, and the concert was today.  Once I was done beating myself up over my failure, I put it in front of my mind to ask Rinoa to the show when I saw her today.  I didn't run into Rinoa today before I left for the concert.  Damn.
The Dramatica show was awesome.  Vanessa Killjoy was in top form.  I bet Sparra would have enjoyed the show.  Oh damn, Sparra.
After the show let out, there were police officers directing traffic.  Police officers, mainly verbrechers, in uniforms with high powered assault rifles.  I went out of my way to avoid these people.  I know that the police aren't a threat to me and that I can trust them, but I don't trust them for a reason that is not rational.  I just don't.
I took a back alley to avoid the police officers on the main streets.  On the buildings that lined the alley, there were a number of windows leading to apartments.  Most of them were closed, but as I passed one of the open ones I heard some music I liked.  It was one of those pop songs that I wouldn't admit to liking, but I do like nonetheless.  As I stopped by the window to listen to the song, I heard some voices hooting and hollering like frat boys.  So, I peeked inside the window to see what was going on.
There were four men, four young verbrecher men, not much older than I am.  Two of the men were kind of athletic, one was pudgy, and one was just plain fat.  Their physical appearances gave me the impression that they all came from different backgrounds, except for one thing.  Each of the four men was wearing one of several t-shirts promoting Spiker Sullivan's rally.
There also was a woman, an opfer woman.  One, lone, solitary opfer woman, who looked an awful lot like Delany.  There was one main difference between this woman and Delany.  I don't remember Delany ever wearing clothes that made her look as trashy as this woman looked.
The four guys were sitting on couches, hooting and hollering and drinking various beverages, while the solitary woman was dancing along with the song in a way that was clumsy yet erotic.  Once one pop songs started blending into another, the four guys started chanting "Take it off!  Take it off!  Take it off!"  The solitary woman turned her back to the guys and continued her dancing, attempting to ignore her audience.  Ignoring the audience was made impossible when one of the guys threw a beer bottle at the solitary woman, nearly striking her, shattering in the wall she was facing.
The solitary woman turned back toward her audience, still chanting for her to take it off, with a complete look of horror on her face.  You could see written on her face and conveyed through her eyes that if she didn't do what the men wanted she knew they would hurt her.  The solitary woman started doing what the four threatening, intimidating, and possibly drunk man wanted.
She reached down for the hem of her shirt and started peeling it upward.  This caused the four guys to hoot and catcall, especially when the solitary woman's expensive white satin bra was revealed.  The catcalls got only louder when the solitary woman reached behind her, causing her breasts to become more pronounced.  Once the zipper she was reaching for was down all the way, the solitary woman held the waist of her skirt just for a moment before allowing it to drop to the floor.  Given the volume the four guys reached upon seeing the panties of the solitary woman, I'm surprised a police officer didn't come by to see what was going on.
While the hoots, hollers, and catcalls were being delivered, the solitary woman began to do her clumsy erotic dance again.  This was not what the four guys wanted.  The chants started up again, "Take it off!  Take it off!", but this time the chants had a tinge of anger in them.  After a short amount of time being ignored, one of the athletic verbrechers said, "Hey freton!"  The solitary woman turned to face the athletic verbrecher.  When she did so, she was met with a pistol pointed right at her.  The athletic verbrecher continued talking, but from where the solitary woman was looking, it was as if the gun was doing the talking.  "You, you freton bitch, are going to take off the rest of your clothes, and you will do it now."
The gaze of the lone, solitary woman was transfixed on the gun.  No guys, no music, just the gun.  As the solitary woman continued staring at the gun, her face became sadder and darker.  Slowly the solitary woman reached behind her, and just as slowly a tear started trickling down her face.  Just as the clasp on the bra released, and just as one tear was joined by another, the solitary woman's face exploded.  The solitary woman's face tore apart at the point on her cheek where the tear had momentarily stopped.
When I saw the solitary woman's face explode, I ducked down underneath the window, fearing the four verbrecher men would spot me looking in on their evening time debauchery.  I strained to hear what was going on in the room.  For what felt like a long time I heard nothing, save the music still playing in the background.  Then the verbrecher men started talking.
"Dude!"
"Oh my Lord, the one and only son of God."
"What did you do that for?"
"You fucking shot her!  I thought you were joking, but you fucking shot her."
"Oh my Lord, the one and only son of God."
"What if a cop heard that gunshot?"
"Now there's brain matter on my carpet!"
"Oh my Lord, the one and only son of God."
"Dude, you shot her, what do you propose we do with her?"
Then the voice of someone who had yet to speak was heard.  "Do you know how much people pay to fuck a dead girl?  I know she's a dirty, unworthy, heathonistic freton, but this is one of the things they're good for.  Hell, she's freshly dead.  That's worth more.  More bang for your buck, if you catch my drift."
Oh my God.  I couldn't believe what I had just heard, much less what I heard next.
"Yeah."
"Yeah."
"Yeah!"
They were all going along with it!  One guy does something aberrant, proposes something worse, and the other three are going along with it!  I didn't believe what I was hearing.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing, untill I saw something.  I saw something land in front of me, presumably coming from out of the window I was ducking under.  It was white.  It looked to be satin.  It looked to be stained with blood.  It was the panties of the lone, solitary opfer woman.
That is when I booked it.  That is when I got the hell out of the area as fast as my legs could take me.  Now I know where the real problem lies.  Now I know what I should really fear, what means the most harm.  I can't quite put a name on it, but I know it's not the cops.  Oh most certainly not.
Hato Shurtleff

No comments: