After Careful Observation...


On Monday, the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo kicked off, and many of the biggest players in the video game industry held press conferences where they detailed the products, services, and initiatives that they plan to unveil in the near future.  I watched three of the press conferences that were held by: Microsoft, Electronic Arts, and Sony.  During these press conferences I was struck, not by what was presented to me, but by the reactions that I observed online.  So, rather than report on what went on during these press conferences, I'm going to report on the reactions among video game consumers to these press conferences.  After careful observation, I am able to distill these reactions and present them to you in a short concise manner.  Okay, here goes:

Microsoft Press Conference



Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare



Sunset Overdrive



Crackdown



Star Wars: Battlefront



The Sims 4



EA Sports PGA Tour



Destiny



Little Big Planet 3

Sony Press Conference

No comments: