Things That I Must Buy

There are some things that you find out about and instantly think "I'm going to buy this!"

Fleshlight Finally Made An iPad Case That You Can Have Sex With


Despite what you may think, this product is not one of those things that I have to go out and get.  This just strikes me as an attachment that allows you to use other attachments that cost more money and have to be replaced on a regular basis, resulting in you spending more money on products for this company.  Things like that don't appeal to me at all.


This, on the other hand, is one of those things I have to go out and buy.  How can I resist seeing Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Whitney Cummings, and Hannibal Buress in a venue that is right up the street from me?  There's just one problem.


Both of these events take place on September 6th.  Since both take place at the same time, I have to choose one or the other.  Or..........


Because there's an 11 AM performance, I can choose both!  September 6th is going to be a good day.

No comments: