Iadfadsf'm Druainakdk!


I don't have a lot of good ideas when I'm drunk.  Last night I watched WWE Payback while drunk.  The event itself was good, it just wasn't a good idea to catch the late replay of it on the WWE Network.  By the time the main event came around I was falling asleep because that's what I do when I'm drunk and it's after midnight and I'm in my comfy chair.


This also wasn't a good idea.  Sure constructing it took a certain level of ingenuity that I'm honestly proud of, but the materials I used is something that I look back on with regret.  I mean Red Bull and Jagermeister?  Why couldn't I have broken out my stash of Monster and Michelob Ultra?  At least that would have had an alliterative affect to it.  I don't really have an ending for this, so, hey look a kittie!

No comments: